EMPOWERING VETERANS THROUGH MEANINGFUL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Our Mission: Deliver Military Talent Solutions
RecruitMilitary is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), the largest military-focused recruiting company in the U.S. Together, BMI and RecruitMilitary offer employers access to more than one million military job seekers via services that include contingency recruiting, military job fairs, a job board, employer branding, a military base publication, and more.
Services are free of charge to veterans and their spouses during their job search. We host the nation’s largest single-source veteran database with over one million members and publish the nation’s second-largest veteran hiring publication, Search & Employ® magazine.
We hope you consider joining us as we promote our Veteran Opportunity Expos. We believe that our career fairs are a win for your organization and the people you serve. Key partners can benefit their membership base by securing association discounts, training, and sponsorship opportunities.
- DAV is the most long-lasting veterans advocacy and assistance group in this country. And it has never wavered in its core mission to fulfill our country’s promises to the men and women who served.
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee provides and connects Veterans and their families with comprehensive resources focused on transition, employment, housing, benefits, peer engagement, volunteerism and connection to the community. Engage. Equip. Empower.
- Our mission is to bridge life’s transitional gaps for veterans, service members, and military families. We offer Employment Transition Assistance through sustainable programs and job readiness resources, that positively impact one person, one business, and one community at a time.
- The Most Relevant Source of Employment Data for the Military Community and Employers.
- The mission of Still Serving Veterans is to serve and honor Veterans and their families, transitioning service members, and members of the Guard and Reserves by assisting them in securing meaningful employment and the Veteran benefits they have earned.
Women's Veteran Service Organizations
- Mission: The Military Women’s Memorial honors and tells the stories of women, past and present, who serve our nation.
- Women Veterans Alliance is the premier network focused on directly impacting the quality of life of women veterans. We do this through transforming the way the community networks to bring people and programs directly together through an energetic grass roots platform.
- This is your one-stop resource for HR advice, training, legal updates, news and information. They help keep their members current, compliant and competent.
- Veteran Franchise Centers sole mission is to provide free guidance to veterans, spouses and their direct family members who are seeking franchise ownership. Through our nationwide network of offices and our deep relationship with the franchise community, we can help find out which franchise opportunity is best suited for your goals and lifestyle!
- ClearanceJobs.com matches job seekers that hold active or current Department of Defense, Department of State, and Department of Energy security clearances to hiring employers and recruiters looking for skilled cleared candidates.
- Bayard is a full-service Recruitment Advertising Agency with focus and expertise in talent attraction, employer branding, and recruitment marketing. With over 95 years of experience as an industry leader, our goal is to continually improve recruitment strategies to target and attract top talent for our clients while guiding them on media, employer branding, and technology solutions that will provide the absolute best return on investment.