RecruitMilitary is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), the largest military-focused recruiting company in the U.S. Together, BMI and RecruitMilitary offer employers access to more than 1,000,000 military job seekers via services that include contingency recruiting, military job fairs, a job board, employer branding, a military base publication and more.
RecruitMilitary helps employers connect with America’s best talent -- its veterans.
We offer our services free of charge to veterans and their spouses to support them during their job search. We host the nation’s largest single-source veteran database, with over 1,000,000 members; we publish the nation’s second-largest veteran hiring publication, Search & Employ® magazine, with 43,000+ print copies distributed every two months and a digital version on our website as well as the VetTen digital newsletter with 297,000 total monthly circulation to opted-in veterans. In addition, by the end of 2016, we will have produced more than 814 job fairs in over 64 cities.
Many of our employees are veterans or military spouses. The company is a recipient of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes program’s Lee Anderson Small Business Veteran and Military Spouse Employment Award for going above and beyond “to honor the sacrifices our military families make in their service to our nation.”
We hope you consider joining us as we promote our Veteran Opportunity Expos. We believe that our career fairs are a win for your organization and the people you serve. Key partners can benefit their membership base by securing association discounts, training, and sponsorship opportunities.
- DAV is the most long-lasting veterans advocacy and assistance group in this country. And it have never wavered in its core mission to fulfill our country’s promises to the men and women who served.
- AAIM Employers Association
- They are a members organization they connect people and companies throughout their community through training, consulting and constant improvement.
- California Employers Association
- CEA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 8000 employers in California. Their HR professionals provide expertise in the areas of compliance, recruitment, retention, surveys, safety and training and organizational development.
- CMEA The Employers Association
- CMEA is a non-profit, member-owned organization established solely to help employers promote positive employer / employee relations.
- Employers Resource Association
- This is your one-stop resource for HR advice, training, legal updates, news and information. They help keep their members current, compliant and competent.
- NC Veterans Business Association
- NC VetBiz is the only NC Association exclusively dedicated to assisting veterans in the formation and development of small businesses.
- Military Spouse Corporate Career Network
- MSCCN is a first-of-its-kind — a nonprofit military employment program created by a military spouse and operated by military-affiliated MSCCN Team members. They are dedicated to providing career opportunities and job portability for military spouses through a nationwide network of employers.
- One More Way
- This is an employment collaborative that matches job candidates with disabilities, including veterans, to businesses, agencies, and service providers.
- Veteran Franchise Centers
- Veteran Franchise Centers sole mission is to provide free guidance to veterans, spouses and their direct family members who are seeking franchise ownership. Through our nationwide network of offices and our deep relationship with the franchise community, we can help find out which franchise opportunity is best suited for your goals and lifestyle!
- Clearance Jobs
- ClearanceJobs.com matches job seekers that hold active or current Department of Defense, Department of State, and Department of Energy security clearances to hiring employers and recruiters looking for skilled cleared candidates.
- U.S. Veterans Magazine
- U.S. Veterans Magazine’s goal is to provide transitioning service members, veterans and their families with valuable information and resources concerning education, employment, entrepreneurship and much more.
Recruitment Ad Agencies
- Findly On-Demand Talent
- This is a leading fully integrated talent solutions provider that offers solutions that often combine multiple service offerings from the Company’s core competency areas: Recruitment Marketing; Sourcing/Response Management; Hiring Process Re-engineering; and Staffing Technology.
- Michaels Wilder
- A full service marketing communications company with offices in Phoenix, AZ and Dallas, TX — their mission is the same for all clients’. They provide effective and efficient solutions that attract the greatest number of qualified respondents.
- NAS Recruitment Innovation
- With a full complement of experts in media, technology and creative, NAS delivers integrated solutions to attract and engage talent. We help you make the smartest online and offline media choices, and offer bold ideas to maximize SEO, SEM and social sharing.
- TMP Worldwide
- TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications LLC is the world’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment advertising agency recognized among the top 35 digital U.S. agencies (AdAge 2009).
- Believing that the real growth in the vendor Human Resource sector could come from the standardization of non-standardized job boards, eQuest provides customers and businesses worldwide with a broad portfolio of job posting delivery services, interactive consulting services, e-commerce and business services.
- Smartpost offers their clients access to the largest media database available on the market. They also have an unprecedented array of metrics reports at their disposal. The result? More posts where the hires are.