Welcome to the first steps in your job search. From completing your resume to executing a successful interview, we have the resources to help guide you to success. Every career path is unique, but every job seeker — no matter how experienced — can benefit from starting on the right foot.
- Building a profile that delivers
- Avoiding job posting scams
- Effective networking tips
- Your checklist to finding a civilian job
Register in our database
- Sign up to
- Get invitations to jobfairs near you
- Get job alerts matching your experience
- Get our monthly email jobs newsletter,The VetTen
Attend our all-veteran job fairs
- See our
- Recruiters from employers, franchisers, schools
- Great venues - stadiums, arenas,...
The #1 way to find a new job is through networking. People you meet, connections you foster, professional contacts you’ve worked with, even family and friends… your circle of influence is already larger than you think. How do you make the most of that? The art of networking is a critical step in...
When you register as a job candidate on our website, you should use great care in filling out your registration profile—and then you should keep your profile current. The reason? Employers search our database of registered candidates for potential employees, and the first set of search results...
Join Mike Francomb Sr.Vice president of RecruitMilitary as he explains the benefits of utilizing the RecruitMilitary Job Board.
“I went to a career fair and all I got was to be told to go apply online.” This is what I hear almost weekly from frustrated job candidates across the country. Truth is that being asked to apply online is a good thing. Unfortunately, many candidates do not know why.