Military/Veteran Employment Resource Center
We are committed to providing you the most relevant resources to help you find and maintain satisfying employment. Find resume guidance, interview preparation advice, and regular job market updates through the tools listed below.
JOBS AND NETWORKING
We have thousands of partners who are looking for military talent just like you.
Register for RecruitMilitary's bi-weekly Wednesday Workshop. We cover a variety of career-centric topics.
Industry-Specific Resume Templates
- Electrical and Electronic
- Employment Gap
- HR and Finance
- Production - Manufacturing
- Sales and Service
- Service Industry - Operations - Project Management
Mentorships for Veterans
RecruitMilitary is working with national nonprofit ACP to ensure that veterans have a successful transition to civilian careers after serving our country.
Apply for an ACP Mentorship today and be sure to mention RecruitMilitary in your application to receive priority in ACP's pairing process. Mentorship spots are limited.
In-Person Career Fairs
- Find a veteran career fair near you
- Craft your 30-second elevator pitch
- VIDEO: Follow Up Post Event
- See what's new with in-person career fairs
Virtual Career Fairs
- Register for a virtual career fair
- VIDEO: Virtual Career Fair Overview
- CHECKLIST: Maximize Your Virtual Career Fair
- Nail the Video Interview
It is imperative to remain diligent about protecting your personal information online. Learn more about how to protect yourself during a job search here.
SEARCH & EMPLOY MAGAZINE
Each issue is packed with articles, guides, and exclusive industry information you won't want to miss!