Military/Veteran Employment Resource Center
We are committed to providing you the most relevant resources to help you find and maintain satisfying employment. Find resume guidance, interview preparation advice, and regular job market updates through the tools listed below.
JOB AND NETWORKING ACCESS
We have thousands of partners who are looking for military talent just like you.
- Find a veteran career fair near you
- Search for nationwide opportunities
- View the Team Transition Calendar
Become a Virtual Career Fair Expert
- VIDEO: Virtual Career Fair (VCF) Overview
- WEBINAR: How to Navigate a Virtual Career Fair
- CHECKLIST: Maximize Your Virtual Career Fair
- Nail the Video Interview
SEARCH & EMPLOY MAGAZINE
Each issue is packed with articles, guides, and exclusive industry information you won't want to miss!
To receive the bi-monthly print publication of Search & Employ, please send requests here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Industry-Specific Resume Templates
- Electrical and Electronic
- Employment Gap
- HR and Finance
- Production - Manufacturing
- Sales and Service
- Service Industry - Operations - Project Management
- Interview Best Practices Webinar
- VIDEO: Winning an Interview
- VIDEO: Technical Interview Preparation
- Winning an Interview
Hiring Event Tips
Jake Hutchings, U.S. Army veteran and executive vice president, sales, at Bradley-Morris/RecruitMilitary realized recently that life in lockdown felt … familiar.
“I asked my wife, Alison, to cut my hair,” he said. “We don’t have clippers, just a beard trimmer, so of course the haircut turned out...
Your transition is an opportunity to go from being an all-purpose utility player into a career of your choosing and crafting.