Military/Veteran Employment Resource Center
Wherever you are in your career, RecruitMilitary and our partners have you covered.
Below you'll find resume guidance, interview preparation advice, regular job market updates, mentorship opportunities, and more - specifically for the military community.
BEGIN YOUR JOB SEARCH
- Search for nationwide opportunities
- View upcoming events
- Resume Writing Quick Tips
- Craft your 30-second elevator pitch
- Winning an Interview
ADVANCE YOUR JOB SEARCH
Mentorships for Veterans
Apply for an ACP Mentorship today and be sure to mention RecruitMilitary in your application to receive priority in ACP's pairing process. Mentorship spots are limited.
Search & Employ Magazine
Each issue is packed with articles, guides, and exclusive industry information you won't want to miss!
CAREER FAIRS AND NETWORKING
- Attend a virtual or in-person career fair
- VIDEO: The Importance of Following Up Post-Event
- VIDEO: Review the RecruitMilitary Virtual Platform
- Maximize Your Virtual Career Fair
- How to Ace an In-Person Career Fair
Industry-Specific Resume Templates
In today’s competitive job market, a concrete resume is a must. Not only do you need to stand out to a hiring manager, but before you ever make it to that point, you must first stand out to the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
After 11 years in the United States Air Force, Christopher Griffin’s transition into his new role with Oasis Systems felt surprisingly natural. Here’s what he did to find a role that fits his military skills and expertise.