Connecting with Veterans
With RecruitMilitary, you won't miss out on your next great hire due to a glitch in terminology. Using these resources, we can help your hiring managers to better understand the veteran landscape. This includes the ability to translate military skillsets into civilian terms and to understand the onboarding and support that will better ensure success.
- Building an effective Veteran hiring program
- Military Skillsets: Understanding how they apply to business
It’s one thing to look at resumes from behind a desk all day – it’s another matter entirely to have the opportunity to meet a variety of veteran candidates face-to-face, assess their skills, and even interview them on the spot for available positions. That’s what RecruitMilitary veteran job fairs...
Check out our guide to enlisted and officer ranks for a handy reference that outlines the following information:
- Detailed information about Military Occupational Specialties (MOS)
- Guidance on enlisted rankings and their suitability for various civilian roles
- Understanding officer skill sets and...
Career fairs are a cost-effective way for employers to recruit at scale and get the best value for their hiring dollars. In fact, many recruiters swear by the benefits of attending veteran career fairs. As a director of human resources for a large state government agency put it, “Out of more than...