Recruitment Solutions for Educators
The GI Bill
As you may know, the Post-9/11 Veterans Education Assistance Act of 2008 has been instituted, and veterans are actively seeking educational opportunities with which to leverage its enhanced benefits. RecruitMilitary can connect you directly with a continuous stream of these qualified veterans through several mechanisms: participation at our industry leading national job fairs, targeted online database campaigns, and advertisements in our Search & Employ® print and digital magazine. As you consider options you have to attract veterans to your institution, we feel confident we can connect your opportunities with a large and growing group of potential students who will contribute to your educational curriculum and community.
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) provides up to 36 months’ education benefits for former active duty personnel—$1,321/month for full-time institutional training. The Post-9/11 GI Bill, effective August 1, 2009, provides additional benefits.
- Other MGIB programs available, including Reserve Educational Assistance Program and Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program.
- Recruit men and women who are transitioning from active duty to civilian life now—before they actually leave the service—when they are making critical civilian career decisions.
- During these times of slow economic growth, more and more of these potential students are recognizing that they need to upgrade their education to compete in our tough job market.
- About 98.5% of enlisted personnel on active duty have a high school diploma or an equivalent. So transitioning personnel are well-prepared for formal, civilian post-secondary education / training.
Learn More >> Largest and most unique producer in our niche. Lowest prices. National bundles. Highly ranked customer support.
Advertise in Search & Employ®
Learn More >> A bimonthly print and digital magazine with a print distribution of 50,000 copies per issue to military installations globally, National Guard and reserve units, job fair attendees, and veteran hiring leaders.
Learn More >> Our all-access membership – large packages include job fairs, magazine ads, banner ads on the RecruitMilitary website, and social media campaigns.
Learn More >> For your urgent needs, we can send a targeted email to people whose profiles match your requirements.