All of Search & Employ® is geared to help transitioning military, national guard and reserve members, and their spouses find jobs, opportunities, and continuing education. These resources, however, specifically target strategies around presentation and mindset.
- Your checklist to finding a civilian job
- Interview Q&A
- Things to know before becoming an entrepreneur
Register in our database
- Sign up to
- 155,000+ job postings from 4,900+ employers
- Get invitations to jobfairs near you
- Get job alerts matching your experience
- Get our monthly email jobs newsletter,The VetTen
Attend our all-veteran job fairs
- 106 events in 2016, 106 events in 2017, see our
While the military is, of course, much harsher than the world of entrepreneurship, the two do share some similarities.
In both, anything can happen — often with little or no notice — and that’s why military veterans are so good at adapting under pressure once they embark on a career in business....
An apprenticeship is a type of employment in which an individual – an apprentice – learns a trade or occupation by means of a program involving both on-the-job training and structured learning. In the United States, the Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration (ETA)...
We've partnered with Cornerstone On-Demand Foundation Initiative to provide free professional development resources to support your transition to civilian employment. You will have access to a wide range of courses and material designed to develop the skills necessary in today's workplace, from...