All of Search & Employ® is geared to help transitioning military, national guard and reserve members, and their spouses find jobs, opportunities, and continuing education. These resources, however, specifically target strategies around presentation and mindset.
- Your checklist to finding a civilian job
- Interview Q&A
- Things to know before becoming an entrepreneur
Register in our database
- Sign up to
- 155,000+ job postings from 4,900+ employers
- Get invitations to jobfairs near you
- Get job alerts matching your experience
- Get our monthly email jobs newsletter,The VetTen
Attend our all-veteran job fairs
- 106 events in 2016, 106 events in 2017, see our
While the military is, of course, much harsher than the world of entrepreneurship, the two do share some similarities.
In both, anything can happen — often with little or no notice — and that’s why military veterans are so good at adapting under pressure once they embark on a career in business....
Join Mike Francomb Sr.Vice president of RecruitMilitary as he explains the benefits of utilizing the RecruitMilitary Job Board.
Social Media has many great advantages when it comes to your job search, but the boundaries between personal and professional communication can sometimes provide a challenge. What is the appropriate amount of communication via social media vs. invading a potential employer’s private sphere? Below...