Thank you for visiting the U.S. VETS Employment Resource Center. We are here to serve you.
OUR MISSION IS THE SUCCESSFUL TRANSITION OF MILITARY VETERANS AND THEIR FAMILIES THROUGH THE PROVISION OF HOUSING, COUNSELING, CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPREHENSIVE SUPPORT.
U.S. VETS Resources
Market your Talent
- Register on the veteran job board and Instantly become visible to thousands of recruiters
- Search hundreds of thousands of careers nationally, or see who's hiring in your zip code
- How-to develop your Resume
- Constructing your Resume Cover Letter
- Download Resume Template (Applicant Tracking System/ATS friendly)
- How to craft a military to civilian translated resume Part 1
- How to craft a military to civilian translated resume Part 2
How to Land the Job
- Elevator Pitch
- Five Steps for a Successful In-Person Interview
- Do you represent a tax credit for your potential employer?
Additional Important Resources
- VA 101 Resource Guide
- Do you read our bi-monthly employment-focused magazine?
- To receive the bi-monthly print publication of Search & Employ, please send requests here: email@example.com
Use these tools to enhance your career search and take the next step toward your career goals today! Remember to complete your profile to 100%, so employers know who you are and how you fit into their organization. Don't forget to register for the next career expo near you (right-hand side of this page)!