Still Serving Veterans Employment Resource Center
The mission of Still Serving Veterans is to serve and honor Veterans and their families, transitioning service members, and members of the Guard and Reserves by assisting them in securing meaningful employment and the Veteran benefits they have earned. All services are provided at no charge.
Still Serving Veterans Support Tools and Content
Market your Talent
- Register on the veteran job board and Instantly become visible to thousands of recruiters
- Search hundreds of thousands of careers nationally, or see who's hiring in your zip code
- How to craft a military to civilian translated resume Part 1
- How to craft a military to civilian translated resume Part 2
- Download the Resume Template (Applicant Tracking System/ATS friendly)
How to Land the Job
- Elevator Pitch
- Interview Success Techniques
- Do you represent a tax credit for your potential employer?
Additional Important Resources
- VA 101 Resource Guide
- Do you read our bi-monthly employment-focused magazine?
- To receive the bi-monthly print publication of Search & Employ, please send requests here: email@example.com
Use these tools to enhance your career search and take the next step toward your career goals today! Remember to complete your profile to 100%, so employers know who you are and how you fit into their organization. Don't forget to register for the next career expo near you (right-hand side of this page)!