All of Search & Employ® is geared to help transitioning military, national guard and reserve members, and their spouses find jobs, opportunities, and continuing education. These resources, however, specifically target strategies around presentation and mindset.
- Your checklist to finding a civilian job
- Interview Q&A
- Things to know before becoming an entrepreneur
Register in our database
- Sign up to
- Get invitations to jobfairs near you
- Get job alerts matching your experience
- Get our monthly email jobs newsletter,The VetTen
Attend our all-veteran job fairs
- See our
- Recruiters from employers, franchisers, schools
- Great venues - stadiums, arenas,...
While the military is, of course, much harsher than the world of entrepreneurship, the two do share some similarities.
In both, anything can happen — often with little or no notice — and that’s why military veterans are so good at adapting under pressure once they embark on a career in business....
When attending a career fair keep an open mind. There are a wide variety of exhibitors attending our events—corporate employers, law-enforcement agencies an other government employers, franchisors, and both campus-based and online educational institutions.