2015 Events Report
RecruitMilitary surveys clients and candidates that attend our veteran job fairs. The 2015 Events Report represents summary data for the 101 RecruitMilitary Career Fairs held in 2015.
Summary of Tips
Tips for exhibitors from candidates
- Send representatives who are familiar with and knowledgeable about the company's open positions.
- Company attendees should be outgoing and enthusiastic. Engage with the job seekers and work the crowd.
- Accept resumes if you can. Go beyond "Apply Online" (they can do that from home). Interviewing on-site is GREAT!!
- Don't leave the event early.
Tips for candidates from exhibitors
- Come prepared. Dress to impress and have an effective "elevator pitch."
- Research the exhibitors in advance of the career fair. Know what they do and be able to explain how your skills and experience are a good match for their openings.
- Visit every booth, even if you are unfamiliar with the exhibitor. You never know what positions they might have available.